Medical bag, brown textured leather on metal frame. Bag is secured by two arms that swing over the right and left side of the top opening, as well as a central clasp with two hooks and eyes as well as a sliding button mechanism. Leather handle is attached to metal loops and a metal plate on the top. Underneath is embossed and reads: 13 IN / No 404. This medical bag belonged to Dr. Frederick Douglas Sinclair, who was the doctor in Cloverdale. He came to Surrey in 1911, and died on January 28, 1952. His funeral was held in Cloverdale United Church and was the largest in Surrey's history.